Author Topic: The Fantasy Season ends...  (Read 1097 times)

Offline mECHsLAVE

• Administrator
  • Kingpin
The Fantasy Season ends...
« on: December 26, 2012, 12:40:36 PM »
Well, after a terrible first week to the playoffs, I started basically the exact same team in the second round and crushed!   Rice, Bush, and the rest all stepped up and I ended up taking 3rd place and $250.    Congrats to David (Cowboys) for taking the Championship, and Steve (Metal Miltia) for 2nd place!   

Last season I was 3rd place and Steve was 2nd place!   And we had 3 of the same 4 teams in the playoffs as last season, so while we have dynasties beginning, we've had three different champions in our first three seasons!  Ancient City Fantasy had a rocky couple weeks of collusion controversy  early on which I had to soothe away and talk down, mainly because of one new team who didn't fully understand the way the trades worked and thought he was just pushing a legal advantage, but after that the season was a big success and everyone was happy to participate.    With three weeks til the playoffs, each of the 10 teams in the league were statistically in contention except 1.   And going into the final regular season weekend, over half the league was still alive with 4 teams on the bubble for the last playoff spot.   

It was a great season and I hope everyone else's was great too, and if you're in a 17 week league then I wish you luck this Sunday!!   

-Jason

Saint Augustine, FL

Offline Pinfever

• Flipper Cowboy
Re: The Fantasy Season ends...
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2012, 01:21:40 PM »
sounds exciting  ;D  Congrats

anything