Author Topic: 2013 Game Submissions....  (Read 1684 times)

Offline Hamster

• Flipper Cowboy
    • Coin Op Florida
2013 Game Submissions....
« on: June 24, 2013, 08:32:55 PM »
We are closing Game Submissions THIS WEEK.

If you havn't submitted any games yet, browse over to http://www.arcadegametracker.com/ and register, and add some games.

Submissions CLOSE this week..

Cross Posted from the Village:

okay this is the last week for game Submissions, as really need to close the list and finalize the games, and as a added thank you, not only do you get your weekend pass/weekend passes/free hotel if you bring games, as Player 1 Barcade is having a Pre Gamewarp Party on the Thursday, so why not drop off your games Thursday night, and head over to Player 1, if you brought a game I will give you a special pass to get in for free (usually $5.00) and also you will get free admission to the after hours party at Gamewarp as well!

The after hours party is strictly limited to people that brought games, vendors and a small amount of tickets will be sold, once we have locked in the game submissions, this is a adult only event

So if you have been on the fence, now is the time to lock in those games

Offline mECHsLAVE

• Administrator
  • Kingpin
Re: 2013 Game Submissions....
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2013, 08:10:29 AM »
That submission link isn't working for me. 

I am down to try and bring a couple machines.
-Jason

Saint Augustine, FL

Offline Hamster

• Flipper Cowboy
    • Coin Op Florida
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2013, 09:31:26 AM »
haha.. OMFG. i was tweaking my LACP settings on my webserver & cisco switch, and the damn mac id changed causing the dmz ip to change from the static assigned one i had originally set it too.

back up now. thanks for the heads up!

Offline mECHsLAVE

• Administrator
  • Kingpin
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2013, 11:36:41 AM »
I wish we could see Event submitted games.   Reason being, I'd like there to be a Zoo Keeper for play, world records, etc.   But if someone's already bringing one, then I'll submit something else.  Track N Field is also a must.   I was asked to bring Space Harrier, which I have no problem bringing as long as someone else brings a ZK.   :)  I submitted Screw Loose for now. 
-Jason

Saint Augustine, FL

Offline Hamster

• Flipper Cowboy
    • Coin Op Florida
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2013, 11:46:16 AM »
Submit everything you are willing to bring, put a note on the game if you can only bring X games, etc. if we have dupes, we will organize what from whom. everyone will be notified what games they will be bringing.

anything