Author Topic: APE to be at the Florida Supercon - July 4th-7th  (Read 1627 times)

Offline Marcel

• Raven
APE to be at the Florida Supercon - July 4th-7th
« on: June 30, 2013, 10:55:28 PM »
The Florida Arcade & Pinball Exposition is honored to make presence in the Florida Supercon 2013 at the Miami Airport Convention Center!

Where will you be July 4th - 7th?

The Florida Supercon is South Florida's Comic Book, Anime, Animation, Video Game, Fantasy, Sci-Fi and Pop Culture Convention.
To continue Florida APE's efforts into bringing awareness of retro-arcade gaming to the younger masses of this generation, Supercon organizers have chosen the APE to take part of their gaming hall.  Expect to see a real nice batch of classic 80s videos and pinball machines, all set on Freeplay.

A "mini-APE", if you will!   :)

All machines will be open for play daily, all the way up to wee hours of the night!

In town during the event dates? Show your support by stopping by and saying hello! The "mini-APE" will be located in the Royal Poinciana Ballroom within the Doubletree Hotel, right smack next to the Miami Airport Convention Center (MACC). Play until your heart's content, check out the amazing Supercon activities, then come back and play some more!

Complete Supercon details are at www.floridasupercon.com.

Scheduled to Appear:

Pinball Machines, classic and late:
Stern AC/DC Premium
Stern Lord of the Rings (LE)
Stern Transformers (LE)
Stern Spiderman
Stern Batman
WMS Indiana Jones
WMS Swords of Fury
WMS Pinbot
WMS Mousin' Around
WMS Sorcerer
Stern (classic) Seawitch
Bally Old Chicago

Authentic Classic Vids:
Asteroids
Robotron
Defender
Joust
Gauntlet II
Ms Pac Man
Centipede
Frogger
Donkey Kong
Donkey Kong Jr.

Thank you all.. and hope to see anyone of you.

Marcel

Florida APE
February 21st-23rd, 2014
@ Xtreme Indoor Karting
Fort Lauderdale, FL.
www.floridaape.com

Offline RUDTLTE

• Flipper Cowboy
  • "You didn't RULE THE UNIVERSE... you fondled it!"
    • TAKE THE TIME COLLECTIBLES
Re: APE to be at the Florida Supercon - July 4th-7th
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2013, 02:27:57 AM »
Smart Marcel. This show has a great guest list this year and should pull 10-15 thousand people over the four days this year. A perfect great chance for you to promote the 2014 APE and pinball in general!
Centaur

Offline John I

• Administrator
  • Kingpin
Re: APE to be at the Florida Supercon - July 4th-7th
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2013, 05:41:01 PM »
Wheels are spinning in my head trying to figure a way to make it down for this show this weekend.  Unfortunately I don't think I will be able to make it.

Great idea though Marcel.  Good Luck!!

Wanted to buy: 
Gottlieb Dodge City