Author Topic: Fantasy Football 2013!!  (Read 1200 times)

Offline mECHsLAVE

• Administrator
  • Kingpin
Fantasy Football 2013!!
« on: August 03, 2013, 11:25:47 AM »
Hi Guys!   I decided to not run Ancient City FFL this season, simply because of some of the trade drama and time it takes to be in charge, collect money, text everyone, etc.

I think I'm in one league already, but I'd like to play in at least one more if anyone has a <=$200 league which needs a team, let me know!   Or if anyone wants to start a Arcade/Pinball FFL then I'd be in on that too! 

Excited for a fun season (and a much improved season from the Fins)!   I have my draft sheet forming in my head...
-Jason

Saint Augustine, FL

Offline John I

• Administrator
  • Kingpin
Re: Fantasy Football 2013!!
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2013, 12:00:42 PM »
I'm excited about the season.  There are no sports at all right now!

I haven't done fantasy football in many years now.  I did get suckered into a fantasy basketball league a couple of years ago - which is actually kind of fun.   I follow the NBA pretty closely and go to at least 8 games a year in Orlando.

I'd be in for a fun league on the forum if enough others are wanting in.

John

Sent with my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk

Wanted to buy: 
Gottlieb Dodge City

Offline mECHsLAVE

• Administrator
  • Kingpin
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2013, 08:20:22 AM »
Well, we could do a Forum fun league if we got 8 people interested.   Sounds like we have two.   

FF is easy and fun and takes next to no time, in reality.    In the imaginations of those who haven't played before, it's this daunting assignment which requires staying up late, nightly, with calculators and notepads in order to compete.   And no amount of explanation changes this crazy perception.   So I don't look for us to have enough participation this year either...   

John I, Jason C, Steve O, Ron, Sean.... we'd still need a couple fresh players to fill out the league..
-Jason

Saint Augustine, FL

Offline Baiter

• Kingpin
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2013, 11:35:15 PM »
I am in 2 leagues already, but could do a third if there is enough interest.

Offline mECHsLAVE

• Administrator
  • Kingpin
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2013, 09:59:50 AM »
I'm in two as well.   I actually did reactivate Ancient City FFL due to popular demand, and we filled the league but didn't invite back the couple of my friends who were troublemakers from last season with the collusion trades.

We are doing a live draft at Shaunnesseys in St Augustine this Thursday.   I need to do a mock draft this week...
-Jason

Saint Augustine, FL

anything