Author Topic: **SPF 2013** November 22-24  (Read 1730 times)

Offline ibis

• Flipper Cowboy
**SPF 2013** November 22-24
« on: August 25, 2013, 12:12:19 PM »
**SPF 2013 Information**

The Southern Pinball Festival is proud to announce this years 2013 show!  Located at the beautiful Crowne Plaza Orlando Universal, room rates are $105 and will be extended three days prior and post SPF.  Full service restaurant including a lounge is available to all guests, including a 25% discount off all food and beverages on hotel property.  Centrally located by the theme parks and 15 minutes form the Orlando Airport. 

**The 2013 SPF Tournament**

The 2013 SPF Tournament will be IFPA sanctioned, meaning all players are eligible for WPPR points. The tournament is also a featured event on the 2013 PAPA Circuit (Professional & Amateur Pinball Association).  The Tournament Circuit features twelve tournaments carefully selected to provide the highest quality competitive experience available, scheduled throughout the year. The intent of the Tournament Circuit is to improve pinball tournaments worldwide, and to annually reward the best overall players with an invitation to compete in the special Circuit Final the day before Pinburgh 2014 in Pittsburgh, PA. This cash-pinball tournament has a prize purse valued at over $5000.  You do not need to be a professional player to enter.

**Donating Games**

SPF is accepting game donations now.  On the web site, there is a form available.  Please fill this out and send to us so we can put you on the list.  Instructions/rules on donating games are listed on the web site.  Without your help, this show could not be possible, and we thank you for your generous offers!

All other information as well as hotel link for booking your stay, pre-purchasing tickets including the V.I.P, weekend pass, or daily passes, show times, are all located at www.southernpinballfestival.com  Check back for more show details as they became available!  Look forward to seeing you there!

Offline John I

• Administrator
  • Kingpin
Re: **SPF 2013** November 22-24
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2013, 10:28:52 PM »
I'll be bringing a handful of games.  A few EMs and a DMD or two.  I won't be "donating" them though; they will go home with me unless someone buys one or more of them.    8)

Seriously though, I really look forward to this show for a lot of reasons.  I'll be trying to help out as much as possible with repairs, facilitating the guest speakers and whatever other special projects Donny and Leon have for me.  I'll most likely not be playing in the tournament, but hopefully one or two of my machines will!

Wanted to buy: 
Gottlieb Dodge City

Offline jmsvero

• Quicksilver
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2013, 10:51:40 PM »
Looking forward to it as well.
Jeff
EM's:
300, 8 Ball, Air Aces, Astro, Batter Up, Big Brave, Bon Voyage, Buccaneer, Captain Kidd, Dragon, Fairway, Flip a Card, Hi Lo Ace, Jack and Jill, King of Diamonds, Lite a Card, Old Chicago, Quick Draw, Rack a Ball, Ramona, Silver, Spooksville, Top Card, Triple Strike, Twenty Grand, Twin Win

Others:
Captain Hook, Caribbean Cruise, Night Moves

Looking For: Gottlieb Egg Head, Williams Turf-Champ, and Canada Dry, Allied Leisure Sea Hunt, Gottlieb World Fair, Anything from the 30's

Offline Miracleman

• Kingpin
  • TOO HAPPY
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2013, 08:35:22 PM »
how much will the room rate be with taxes and fees?

Offline John I

• Administrator
  • Kingpin
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2013, 10:17:21 PM »
how much will the room rate be with taxes and fees?

Rooms are $105 this year.  They went up 5 bucks.  I believe the local tax is 12.5%.  Last year I was upgraded to a allergy free "Pure" room on the upper floor for free.  I doubt that will happen again but it was nice.  The upper two or three floors don't allow kids...
Wanted to buy: 
Gottlieb Dodge City