Author Topic: Hello From Clearwater  (Read 2080 times)

Offline leoprdfrog

• Raven
Hello From Clearwater
« on: August 27, 2013, 12:16:48 PM »
So for years I had threatened my wife I would buy some sort of arcade machine, I always figured it would be a NeoGeo before anything else. Well this past Saturday my wife and 2 year old were out shopping and she drove by a garage sale with an old pinball machine. I got right in my car drove over and bought it on the spot for 100 dollars and had him throw in some antique Pepsi bottles he had too. The machine is a Bally's Air Aces. It doesn't power up though looking under the hood it seems like someone disconnected some parts. Since buying it I've been reading everything I can online about EM machines and once I finish some renovations in my house I'm going to order schematics and start what I'm assuming is going to be the long process of getting my first pinball machine running.

Hoping to learn from you all and share my frustrations and accomplishments along the way for the next person like me that opens this can of worms.

Offline jmsvero

• Quicksilver
Re: Hello From Clearwater
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2013, 03:24:10 PM »
I have an Air Aces as well. I just love the backglass. I have quite a few EM's.
I have most of my schematics scanned. Of course, I haven't scanned this one yet.
I will scan the schematics and send you a pdf file. You can take the pdf file to a blueprint
shop and have a full size schematic printed out for a couple of dollars.
If you send me your email address, I will try and get it scanned and sent to you by the end of the week.
Enjoy the game.
Jeff
EM's:
300, 8 Ball, Air Aces, Astro, Batter Up, Big Brave, Bon Voyage, Buccaneer, Captain Kidd, Dragon, Fairway, Flip a Card, Hi Lo Ace, Jack and Jill, King of Diamonds, Lite a Card, Old Chicago, Quick Draw, Rack a Ball, Ramona, Silver, Spooksville, Top Card, Triple Strike, Twenty Grand, Twin Win

Others:
Captain Hook, Caribbean Cruise, Night Moves

Looking For: Gottlieb Egg Head, Williams Turf-Champ, and Canada Dry, Allied Leisure Sea Hunt, Gottlieb World Fair, Anything from the 30's

Offline leoprdfrog

• Raven
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2013, 04:21:31 PM »
Thanks I sent a PM.

Offline jmsvero

• Quicksilver
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2013, 09:14:25 PM »
Sent the schematics to you.
Hope this helps and good luck.
Jeff
EM's:
300, 8 Ball, Air Aces, Astro, Batter Up, Big Brave, Bon Voyage, Buccaneer, Captain Kidd, Dragon, Fairway, Flip a Card, Hi Lo Ace, Jack and Jill, King of Diamonds, Lite a Card, Old Chicago, Quick Draw, Rack a Ball, Ramona, Silver, Spooksville, Top Card, Triple Strike, Twenty Grand, Twin Win

Others:
Captain Hook, Caribbean Cruise, Night Moves

Looking For: Gottlieb Egg Head, Williams Turf-Champ, and Canada Dry, Allied Leisure Sea Hunt, Gottlieb World Fair, Anything from the 30's

anything