Author Topic: "Pinballs on the Move"  (Read 1330 times)

Offline John I

• Administrator
  • Kingpin
"Pinballs on the Move"
« on: September 08, 2013, 09:24:07 PM »
Don Bosworth is a new member here on FPF who goes by "fingersport".  He operates a company called Pinballs on the Move which moves games up and down the East Coast and points in between.  Don is a great guy and moves pins with a true white glove method.  To say he has a lot of experience is a slight understatement.  He owns hundreds of pins and has operated them since the 60's!  He has moved a couple of machines for me from up north and I much prefer him to NAVL for both price and quality of service.  Follow the link to his website below.  Check out his calendar to find out his plans for the next couple of months.  He will be heading to Florida late this month and then up to the York show in PA, Expo in Chicago, Atlanta and then back to Florida.  He is also down for the major shows.  You might have met him at Gamewarp and he will be here for SPF.

If you are thinking about buying or selling a game from/to the Eastern US, I would definitely check up on Don's schedule before going to NAVL.  For in-Florida moves, of course don't forget Donny Greywolf!

http://pinballsonthemove.com/

Wanted to buy: 
Gottlieb Dodge City

Offline fingersport

• Raven
Re: "Pinballs on the Move"
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2013, 12:20:11 AM »
Thanks for the kind words John. I already have a good customer base in Florida but I can always use more. Especially in south Florida. If you are unsure if I can do a move for you feel free to give me a call. I am based in North Carolina just north of Raleigh so games within 150 miles can be picked up and held until my next trip south. I look forward to meeting more of you at the Southern Pinball Festival in November.  Thanks Don           ( Support the Hobby )

PS: I agree with John, for in state moves use Donny unless he is unable to pickup your game.

Donald Bosworth
Pinballs on the Move
fingersport@aol.com
919-495-1124  Cell

anything