Author Topic: 2013 SPF Speakers Announced  (Read 1337 times)

Offline ibis

• Flipper Cowboy
2013 SPF Speakers Announced
« on: November 11, 2013, 12:49:06 PM »
Saturday speakers are set and we look forward to an informative and exciting day!  Lined up on Saturday is Brian Dominy from Heighway Pinball who is going to discuss Heighway and software development for their upcoming games.  Gary Stern is back for another round of Stern news, info, and all of your questions!  Following Gary is Mark and Bowen from PAPAtv, for open pinball discussions, PAPA news, and pinball tutorials.

All SPF speaker sessions are going to be broadcast live on PAPAtv as well as the tournament Saturday and Sunday.  Bring your best pinball shirt and a smile!
We look forward to seeing you there!

(EDIT I changed it to 2013-it read 2014 SPF - Jeff)

Offline John I

• Administrator
  • Kingpin
Re: 2013 SPF Speakers Announced
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2013, 01:08:16 PM »
Thanks Leon.  That sounds like a great lineup.  I'm looking forward to helping out with the speakers. 
Wanted to buy: 
Gottlieb Dodge City

Offline pinballcorpse

• Kingpin
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2013, 01:15:53 PM »
edited for correct date 2013 vs 2014

Jeff
Losing with integrity is better than winning with arrogance.

Offline doghouse

• Kingpin
  • Have You Had Your Shot Of Pinball Today?
    • The Pinball Asylum
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2013, 01:45:25 PM »
Saturday speakers are set and we look forward to an informative and exciting day!  Lined up on Saturday is Brian Dominy from Heighway Pinball who is going to discuss Heighway and software development for their upcoming games.  Gary Stern is back for another round of Stern news, info, and all of your questions!  Following Gary is Mark and Bowen from PAPAtv, for open pinball discussions, PAPA news, and pinball tutorials.

All SPF speaker sessions are going to be broadcast live on PAPAtv as well as the tournament Saturday and Sunday.  Bring your best pinball shirt and a smile!
We look forward to seeing you there!

(EDIT I changed it to 2013-it read 2014 SPF - Jeff)

Awesome news, Leon!  Great line-up and very glad to see you adding speakers as a regular feature to the show.  Thumbs up!!
When in Fort Myers, visit THE PINBALL ASYLUM!