Author Topic: SPF Pin Dolly Raffle  (Read 1964 times)

Offline ibis

• Flipper Cowboy
SPF Pin Dolly Raffle
« on: November 12, 2013, 04:24:47 PM »
Thanks YOU! to TwistedQuarter for donating a pinball dolly to SPF!  For every game donated to the show, you will receive one entry into a raffle for the dolly.  The raffle is for everyone who has already donated games as well.  On Sunday morning we will draw one lucky winner for this prize valued at $300.  One game, one ticket.  Three games, three tickets, etc. etc.  Just drop us a PM or log onto www.arcadegametracker.com to list your games.  Feel free to contact me with any questions! 

www.twistedquarter.com

Offline jmsvero

• Quicksilver
Re: SPF Pin Dolly Raffle
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2013, 04:32:56 PM »
A great big thanks to Twister Quarter.
What a great incentive. Lets go guys, lets get those games registered.
Jeff
EM's:
300, 8 Ball, Air Aces, Astro, Batter Up, Big Brave, Bon Voyage, Buccaneer, Captain Kidd, Dragon, Fairway, Flip a Card, Hi Lo Ace, Jack and Jill, King of Diamonds, Lite a Card, Old Chicago, Quick Draw, Rack a Ball, Ramona, Silver, Spooksville, Top Card, Triple Strike, Twenty Grand, Twin Win

Others:
Captain Hook, Caribbean Cruise, Night Moves

Looking For: Gottlieb Egg Head, Williams Turf-Champ, and Canada Dry, Allied Leisure Sea Hunt, Gottlieb World Fair, Anything from the 30's

Offline John I

• Administrator
  • Kingpin
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2013, 06:49:35 PM »
Nice!  I could use one of those.  Looks like I am bringing six games by the way.
Wanted to buy: 
Gottlieb Dodge City

Offline jmsvero

• Quicksilver
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2013, 09:27:13 PM »
I could use one of them as well. I am bringing eight games for the mix.
Looking forward to it.
Jeff
EM's:
300, 8 Ball, Air Aces, Astro, Batter Up, Big Brave, Bon Voyage, Buccaneer, Captain Kidd, Dragon, Fairway, Flip a Card, Hi Lo Ace, Jack and Jill, King of Diamonds, Lite a Card, Old Chicago, Quick Draw, Rack a Ball, Ramona, Silver, Spooksville, Top Card, Triple Strike, Twenty Grand, Twin Win

Others:
Captain Hook, Caribbean Cruise, Night Moves

Looking For: Gottlieb Egg Head, Williams Turf-Champ, and Canada Dry, Allied Leisure Sea Hunt, Gottlieb World Fair, Anything from the 30's

Offline Ron Donohue

• Demolition Man
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2013, 10:17:56 AM »
I was the lucky winner.  I guess the odds were in my favor, bringing the most games.  I have not really looked at it much, as I just started unloading pinball machines last night  I got 10 of them in my garage with the help of Bob (Geist).  So, when I get that done, I can then assemble the dolly and give it a test run.  It looks very nice.  I already have a dolly, so I want to compare the new one with my old one and see the differences.  I want to thank Twisted Quarter for making this prize available for folks who bring games.

In my view (probably biased) the folks who bring the games make the shows.   Because I already have a dolly, I have decided to try out the new one and figure out if it works better for me than my old reliable dolly.  Once I have figured out which dolly I like best, I have decided to give the other dolly to Jeff Smith (jmsvero).  Jeff brings a bunch of games (usually eight or so) to every show, and he does not really have anyone local to help him load and unload, so I want him to have the dolly in the hopes that it will make his pin movements a little easier.   He also keeps an eye on all the EMs and my other games form e while I am flailing in the tournament.  In my mind, he is an unsung hero.

In my view, Jeff is a much more deserving guy than me, so it only seems fair to me to share my good fortune with a guy who does a lot to support the pinball community, particularly the EM community.

Thanks once again to Twisted Quarter, and to Bill and Mick for securing the donation.  I will post a review of the cart, as requested by Bill, once I have had a chance to try it out.

Offline John I

• Administrator
  • Kingpin
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2013, 12:00:16 AM »
Awesome Ron!  I'm sure Jeff will put it to good use.  It's fitting that the cart go to you guys since you carried so many games such a long way to get to SPF.

This was a great idea to encourage collectors to bring games. 
Wanted to buy: 
Gottlieb Dodge City