Author Topic: APE 2014!! Coming Feb 21-23.  (Read 1538 times)

Offline John I

• Administrator
  • Kingpin
APE 2014!! Coming Feb 21-23.
« on: December 05, 2013, 08:56:01 PM »
Hope to see everyone there!

http://www.floridaape.org/

Wanted to buy: 
Gottlieb Dodge City

Offline jmsvero

• Quicksilver
Re: APE 2014!! Coming Feb 21-23.
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2013, 10:08:28 PM »
Here we go again, Wax On, Wax Off. When will it end? ;D ;D ;D
Jeff
EM's:
300, 8 Ball, Air Aces, Astro, Batter Up, Big Brave, Bon Voyage, Buccaneer, Captain Kidd, Dragon, Fairway, Flip a Card, Hi Lo Ace, Jack and Jill, King of Diamonds, Lite a Card, Old Chicago, Quick Draw, Rack a Ball, Ramona, Silver, Spooksville, Top Card, Triple Strike, Twenty Grand, Twin Win

Others:
Captain Hook, Caribbean Cruise, Night Moves

Looking For: Gottlieb Egg Head, Williams Turf-Champ, and Canada Dry, Allied Leisure Sea Hunt, Gottlieb World Fair, Anything from the 30's

Offline John I

• Administrator
  • Kingpin
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2013, 08:34:42 AM »
For those of us who bring a games, the two shows are spaced three months apart, so it gives us time to rest our backs!  Not to mention that they are both scheduled in the fall/winter time, so the weather is not too blazing hot.  No way I would want to lug a bunch of games to a show that is scheduled anywhere between mid-April and the end of October in Florida!

I hope to have a couple of new-to-me EMs to bring to APE.
Wanted to buy: 
Gottlieb Dodge City

Offline jmsvero

• Quicksilver
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2013, 12:42:38 PM »
John,
Send me a PM on your new EM's you are bringing.
Jeff
EM's:
300, 8 Ball, Air Aces, Astro, Batter Up, Big Brave, Bon Voyage, Buccaneer, Captain Kidd, Dragon, Fairway, Flip a Card, Hi Lo Ace, Jack and Jill, King of Diamonds, Lite a Card, Old Chicago, Quick Draw, Rack a Ball, Ramona, Silver, Spooksville, Top Card, Triple Strike, Twenty Grand, Twin Win

Others:
Captain Hook, Caribbean Cruise, Night Moves

Looking For: Gottlieb Egg Head, Williams Turf-Champ, and Canada Dry, Allied Leisure Sea Hunt, Gottlieb World Fair, Anything from the 30's

Offline Mapsail

• Raven
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2014, 05:26:02 PM »
I'm so looking forward to this event!  Love pinball and just saw this event posted on a meet up group.  Very cool.  I was surprised though. I just stopped by the venue to see what they had to play.  None. Not one pinball machine. Wow. Did not expect that.  The girl behind desk did mention event coming up but I didn't pay much attention cause I was so looking forward to playing a bit. Oh well. I will just have to get my fix at the end of February and get to meet some of you guys. Thanks for all your dedication!
Melanie
Deerfield Beach