Author Topic: Game audits from show  (Read 1425 times)

Offline jmsvero

• Quicksilver
Game audits from show
« on: February 25, 2014, 11:09:51 AM »
After getting home and checking the play meters from my EM's, the number of plays varied from 305 to 362 from my 7 EM's. I would imagine that would be the range for all the EM's. They were constantly busy.

That is an average of 10 to 13 plays per hour for the 29 hours the show is open.
Of course there are a few games played after setting them up to make sure everything is working fine and each morning by exhibitors prior to opening each day, but that is still amazing number of plays per hour.

Anyone else have audits from their machines?

Jeff (not jim in vero)
EM's:
300, 8 Ball, Air Aces, Astro, Batter Up, Big Brave, Bon Voyage, Buccaneer, Captain Kidd, Dragon, Fairway, Flip a Card, Hi Lo Ace, Jack and Jill, King of Diamonds, Lite a Card, Old Chicago, Quick Draw, Rack a Ball, Ramona, Silver, Spooksville, Top Card, Triple Strike, Twenty Grand, Twin Win

Others:
Captain Hook, Caribbean Cruise, Night Moves

Looking For: Gottlieb Egg Head, Williams Turf-Champ, and Canada Dry, Allied Leisure Sea Hunt, Gottlieb World Fair, Anything from the 30's

Offline John I

• Administrator
  • Kingpin
Re: Game audits from show
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2014, 12:07:49 PM »
I always think of this after the show, so I have no clue.  I'd assume mine got similar play.  At SPF my acdc got over 500 plays!  Next show I will write them all down.  Need to start a thread to remind us all.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Wanted to buy: 
Gottlieb Dodge City

Offline jmsvero

• Quicksilver
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2014, 04:13:33 PM »
Someone else posted on the other site, their machine got 399 plays. The machine was in the back room.
So I image all were around the 350 -400 range.

I did have 475-525 plays on the EM machines at SPF.

Jeff
EM's:
300, 8 Ball, Air Aces, Astro, Batter Up, Big Brave, Bon Voyage, Buccaneer, Captain Kidd, Dragon, Fairway, Flip a Card, Hi Lo Ace, Jack and Jill, King of Diamonds, Lite a Card, Old Chicago, Quick Draw, Rack a Ball, Ramona, Silver, Spooksville, Top Card, Triple Strike, Twenty Grand, Twin Win

Others:
Captain Hook, Caribbean Cruise, Night Moves

Looking For: Gottlieb Egg Head, Williams Turf-Champ, and Canada Dry, Allied Leisure Sea Hunt, Gottlieb World Fair, Anything from the 30's

Offline John I

• Administrator
  • Kingpin
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2014, 01:47:49 PM »
I left my machines in the truck until Thursday night.  Been really busy at work and around the house, so the long weekend at APE set me behind.  Also, I have been toying with the idea of building a ramp to move the games in and out of the game room through the french doors.  Instead I got the bright idea to back my truck right up to the doors and load the games right into the game room!  It worked like a champ.  I opened both doors all the way and backed the Suburban all the way until the bumper was right over the threshold.  At that point I just had to slide the 3 pins out one at a time onto the cart, put the legs on and move it into position.  No skates, ramps or lifting over thresholds.

All three machines are none the worse for the wear.  A quick wipe down with a rag and some liquid wax and they are playing perfectly.  The games were WPT, 2001 and Volley.  I've been playing Volley a lot in the last two days.  I only had it set up and ready to go a few hours before taking it to APE.  What a great game!  I'm glad it could be part of the tournament and I think it will be a keeper in my collection.  I like moving the wedge heads because they are so light and easy to load, so this machine will probably show up at other shows in the future.
Wanted to buy: 
Gottlieb Dodge City