Author Topic: Thanks to Curly and all the people who made the LSOG Open House Possible  (Read 2036 times)

Offline John I

• Administrator
  • Kingpin
It was a great time yesterday and every time before that too.  It is always awesome hanging out with the Florida collectors in that setting.  I have a video to post later.  Any idea who won the tournament?  It was too late for me to stay!

More later...
Wanted to buy: 
Gottlieb Dodge City

Offline bcd

• Flipper Cowboy
I heard it finished about 1am as follows:

1st place - Jeff Palmer
2nd place - Howard Levine
3rd place - Joe Geneau
4th place - Dan Coyle

Offline Miracleman

• Kingpin
  • TOO HAPPY
wow, congrats to Jeff and all the others who made it to finals!
Spencer

Offline pinballcorpse

• Kingpin
Finals were extremely competitive at this tourney and it took a LONG time to play the rounds. (Which was good to be able to play the games rather than the games playing us).  It was a lot of fun playing a brand new Stern Mustang machine for the first time in a tourney. 

Qualifying was tough as expected. With only 8 slots, the competition was heated with many great Florida players missing the 8 player cutoff.  Great matches in the quarter and semi finals rounds and congrats to my fellow final 4 players Howard, Joe and Dan C.  I enjoy playing with everyone as always.

See everyone at the Asylum in late May.

Jeff
Losing with integrity is better than winning with arrogance.

Offline mECHsLAVE

• Administrator
  • Kingpin
Thanks to Curly for all of these events over the years!  If it really was the final year then it will be missed!!!  We had a blast as always and it was great seeing everyone!
-Jason

Saint Augustine, FL

Offline pinballcorpse

• Kingpin
And of course thanks to Curly and Diane for another great event and thanks to all of the volunteers who made it possible. 

Great turnout. Without a doubt, an event that will be missed by many in the community.
Losing with integrity is better than winning with arrogance.

Offline Mapsail

• Raven
Jackie and I had a great time also!  It was a blast to play all those different games.  Had so much practice, ended up  breaking the high score at home on our Grand Prix.   :)  On Sunday of course.  We were wiped out after driving up and back in a day.

Thanks again Curly and everyone that made it happen!  You guys ROCK!!!!

See ya at the next one!
Melanie and Jackie

Offline Mole

• Kingpin
    • SouthWest Florida Pinball Avenue
Thank you to Curly and Diane for opening your home to all us pinheads agaain and again over the years! This annual event kept get bigger and better every year! Thank you so much!

Thank you to all the volunteers, you guys did a great job. Thank you to Donny for doing what you do best. Batman awesome tunes all day!

The day just flew pass. I had a super time talking to all you pinball people, way too many names to mention all by name! It is always like a twisted family reunion. It was good to see new faces in mix as well.

Congrats to Jeff, Howard, Joe and Daniel!

Have Fun,

Dan
SW Florida Pinball Avenue http://pinballavenue.blogspot.com/
The Pinball Asylum http://www.pinballasylum.com/

Offline MattB

• Flipper Cowboy
A big thank you to Curly, Diane, and all the people that helped make this a great event. It was great to see everyone again and meet many new faces.

Thank you Donny for running the tournament, and thanks Ron D. for jumping in a helping record scores. Congratulations to Jeff, Howard, Dan, and Joe on a well played tournament. Special thanks again to Ron for the advice.

I had a Yabba dabba doo time  ;)

Offline SHOPOFGAMES

• Flipper Cowboy
First I want to thank everyone for coming to our event, it is great seeing everyone enjoying themselves.  I wish I could have kept this event going, but as they say everything must come to a end.  All those that volunteered, I can not thank you enough.  You Guys Rock   
Little Shop Of Games
Stern Distributor
Pinball Sales,
Parts, and Service
3635 Eagles Nest Rd
Fruitland Park FL 34731
561-248-9628
www.littleshopofgames.com