Author Topic: Maps for your pleasure  (Read 1018 times)

Offline Hamster

• Flipper Cowboy
    • Coin Op Florida
Maps for your pleasure
« on: November 18, 2014, 01:32:25 PM »
Because some of you don't visit the other forums for any unknown reason...

Load In Map:

Remote Parking if you are not a hotel guest.

Offline John I

• Administrator
  • Kingpin
Re: Maps for your pleasure
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2014, 03:57:59 PM »
Thanks.   

Would make sense to have a giant mailing list of everyone who signed up to bring a game or bought tickets early and send this type is thing out.  I have pinball friends who don't read any forums.

Man that remote lot is really remote!   

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Wanted to buy: 
Gottlieb Dodge City

Offline John I

• Administrator
  • Kingpin
Re: Maps for your pleasure
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2014, 10:54:45 PM »
OK so I talked to the people at the hotel because I am arriving well before my check in time on Friday.  Basically everyone who is not staying in the hotel has to park in the remote lot because there is very little free parking area on property.  Parking on property at the hotel is via gated parking lot(s).   Fortunately there will be a shuttle running back and forth to the remote parking so there will be little or no walk.  For people staying in the hotel, you will stay in gated lots on property.  When you check in to the hotel, they will validate your parking and set it up so your room key will get you in and out of the parking lot too.  So people staying at the hotel will be able to basically park right on property near their room and the show venue.  They will also be able to come and go without worrying about losing their spot and having to park in the remote area.

Wanted to buy: 
Gottlieb Dodge City