Author Topic: Next league event in st Augustine at Jason's jan 31st  (Read 1887 times)

Offline the architect

• Flipper Cowboy
Next league event in st Augustine at Jason's jan 31st
« on: December 19, 2014, 02:47:59 PM »
Next league event will be at Jason Cody's in St. Augustine. It will be held on Saturday, January 31st starting at 2 PM. We will try to have snacks available. But it will be BYOB as far as drinks are concerned. The main tournament for the league event will be the typical two strikes out forMat. However, there will be a side tournament held on???

The question is who will bring home the silver ball trophy on January 31?
wants:    BSD, MB, STLE, 2001, JJack

current pins

AC/DC premium
WOF
Skateball
Twd premium
IM vault
Central Park
pinball (stern EM)
Jungle princess (EM)
gotg
Whirlwind
Medusa
Volley
Super orbit
Alien star

http://s468.photobucket.com/user/crewcontractors/library/?sort=3&postlogin=true&src=wap&page=1

Offline John I

• Administrator
  • Kingpin
Re: Next league event in st Augustine at Jason's jan 31st
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2014, 11:07:08 AM »
Sounds like fun.  Will be interesting to see the Cody gameroom now that they are moved in.  Hopefully I will be able to make it.
Wanted to buy: 
Gottlieb Dodge City

Offline DEXTER

• Raven
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2014, 11:11:17 AM »
It's on my calendar! I'm coming! And a Merry Christmas Everyone!!!!

Offline mECHsLAVE

• Administrator
  • Kingpin
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2015, 06:26:48 PM »
Hi all!   Ok just wanted to update on the event this Saturday.   We will start the tourney around 2-215pm so try and make it a few minutes early if you want to warm up.  Danny will be attending and bringing the Trophy!   Game list will be a surprise (a surprise for me too, all depending on what I can get tweaked and playing great before Sat).   I've been super busy with business, health and moving, and it'll be good to finally see everyone again and unwind with some pinball for the day.   

Eve is planning on having some food available for everyone, and we'll have a cooler with drinks.   There are great Pizza places who deliver and there's also food/drink at several nearby places just a few streets away.  So should be plenty of options.

**PLEASE READ about parking.   

I'm attaching a map so you know where to park.   Our place is at 505 F street, as shown on the map, however there will only be 1-2 spots available in our driveway, and since it's a beach street they don't allow parking on the pavement.    So the area along Coquina is the closest, and there is probably enough room for 6-7 cars along that stretch.  There is also public parking at the end of the street for the beach (also marked in green) which is a 5 block walk back to our place.   My friend Derek has volunteered to help with parking and directions for people, so he will be on hand to assist.   We will try to leave the couple of spots in the driveway open for those who can't walk or need to pickup/exchange a machine or something.  Any questions or anything, just text me or msg me here.      Thanks!

-Jason

Saint Augustine, FL

Offline John I

• Administrator
  • Kingpin
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2015, 08:45:37 AM »
I'm going to try to make it.  I have a couple of hurdles to get over first though.     

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Wanted to buy: 
Gottlieb Dodge City

Offline the architect

• Flipper Cowboy
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2015, 01:14:43 AM »
Had a great time at Jason's playing pinball, with good people. Thank you to Jason for opening his house up to everyone. Congratulations Rosie on winning the Silver ball rollers trophy. We had 19 participants in the tourney so that's a pretty deep run for Rosie in the winners bracket. Looking forward to our turnouts becoming much bigger in the future
wants:    BSD, MB, STLE, 2001, JJack

current pins

AC/DC premium
WOF
Skateball
Twd premium
IM vault
Central Park
pinball (stern EM)
Jungle princess (EM)
gotg
Whirlwind
Medusa
Volley
Super orbit
Alien star

http://s468.photobucket.com/user/crewcontractors/library/?sort=3&postlogin=true&src=wap&page=1

Offline mECHsLAVE

• Administrator
  • Kingpin
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2015, 10:45:04 AM »
Thanks to everyone who attended and helped out!   It was a lot of fun and went off without too many hitches!   :)

Rosie is the reigning Rollers champ!  She was unstoppable yesterday!  I'm going to post some photos, mostly taken by Rosie

-Jason

Saint Augustine, FL

Offline DEXTER

• Raven
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2015, 09:20:21 AM »
Had a great time - thanks friends! And thanks to Jason for hosting and letting me bring my son Chase. We both had a great time. Long live PINBALL!

Offline John I

• Administrator
  • Kingpin
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2015, 06:51:46 PM »
Looks like a great time.  I had to work at 4am on Saturday or I would have been there.
Wanted to buy: 
Gottlieb Dodge City