Author Topic: APE 2015: Website is now open!  (Read 875 times)

Offline Marcel

• Raven
APE 2015: Website is now open!
« on: January 12, 2015, 03:59:25 AM »
Hello guys! Website is open! The 6th annual Florida APE is finally underway.

www.floridaape.com

Preliminary game list is up. Anyone spending the weekend at APE and willing to bring a machine or two, it will sincerely be welcomed and very much appreciated. Please spread the love and show off your babies. Not only you and 1 guest get in for free, many other good things always await. I try to make it well worth it for your commitment and support. 

Online links to Ticketmaster will be up soon, but please, just use our venue's Box Office and avoid the ridiculous fees.

Better yet, skip the Box Office line and get the best of the best: Reserve a VIP Package online now and become a true APE superstar, seriously. Not only we gonna hook you up with the 2015 edition of the amazing & dazzling APE Shirt, but all other goodies and benefits that come with it.

Campus Public Parking is $5.00 daily, unless you bring a truck or trailer with equipment. Sorry, I could not win that battle, but to think, there is LOTS of parking and this is really the venue of dreams.. full food court and liquor bar just steps away from a large room with 250+ pins and vids. It's well worth it, my friends.

Show hours have been revised:
  • Friday (02/20): 3pm to Midnight
  • Saturday: Noon to Midnight
  • Sunday: 9am to 3pm

It got a little shorter, but its all to facilitate logistics a bit for myself and the dozens of awesome people whom bring games. Still, its going to be one hell of a party. :)

More to come as we ride these 5 weeks.

Thank you, all.

Marcel

2015 Florida APE
Don Taft University Center
3301 College Avenue
Fort Lauderdale, FL. 33314
pinwerks@gmail.com
www.floridaape.com
www.floridaape.com
www.floridaape.com