Author Topic: New Member from Dayton  (Read 2072 times)

Offline ks0ze

• Raven
New Member from Dayton
« on: January 23, 2015, 12:07:05 AM »
Hi All,

I finally bought my first pinball machine, Bally Air Aces, to restore/repair. I've got it mostly working now but I can't seem to get the 500 point score to work (drop target and side shoots). Also the player advances fine between player 1 and 2 but after that the ball never gets kicked out again.

Does anyone here know where I might be able to find the schematics/wiring diagram for this game? I started manually tracing some of the connections but progress is slow.

Thanks,
Dan

Offline John I

• Administrator
  • Kingpin
Re: New Member from Dayton
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2015, 12:41:42 AM »
Welcome Dan!  Cool game.  Glad you are taking the time to fix it and get to know how it works.  One of our members here JMSVERO has an Air Aces, so maybe he has a soft copy of the manual.  I will alert him to this thread.

I am just learning EMs and have never owned a Bally or I might venture a guess.
Wanted to buy: 
Gottlieb Dodge City

Offline jmsvero

• Quicksilver
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2015, 11:30:02 AM »
Dan,
I have a tiff image of the schematics for the Air Aces.
Send me your address and I can send it to you.
You can take the tiff file to a blueprint shop in your area and have him print out full size for under $2
Jeff
EM's:
300, 8 Ball, Air Aces, Astro, Batter Up, Big Brave, Bon Voyage, Buccaneer, Captain Kidd, Dragon, Fairway, Flip a Card, Hi Lo Ace, Jack and Jill, King of Diamonds, Lite a Card, Old Chicago, Quick Draw, Rack a Ball, Ramona, Silver, Spooksville, Top Card, Triple Strike, Twenty Grand, Twin Win

Others:
Captain Hook, Caribbean Cruise, Night Moves

Looking For: Gottlieb Egg Head, Williams Turf-Champ, and Canada Dry, Allied Leisure Sea Hunt, Gottlieb World Fair, Anything from the 30's

Offline ks0ze

• Raven
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2015, 02:25:36 PM »
Awesome! Thanks Jeff.

I just sent you a PM with my email address.

-Dan

Offline jmsvero

• Quicksilver
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2015, 08:44:11 PM »
Sent the schematics.
Let me know if you didn't get it
Jeff
EM's:
300, 8 Ball, Air Aces, Astro, Batter Up, Big Brave, Bon Voyage, Buccaneer, Captain Kidd, Dragon, Fairway, Flip a Card, Hi Lo Ace, Jack and Jill, King of Diamonds, Lite a Card, Old Chicago, Quick Draw, Rack a Ball, Ramona, Silver, Spooksville, Top Card, Triple Strike, Twenty Grand, Twin Win

Others:
Captain Hook, Caribbean Cruise, Night Moves

Looking For: Gottlieb Egg Head, Williams Turf-Champ, and Canada Dry, Allied Leisure Sea Hunt, Gottlieb World Fair, Anything from the 30's