Author Topic: Thanks for another Great event Marcel!!  (Read 1213 times)

Offline John I

• Administrator
  • Kingpin
Thanks for another Great event Marcel!!
« on: February 23, 2015, 02:35:35 PM »
This turned out to be a really fun event.  It took a little getting used to the new venue, but in the end I really like it.  There was so much space to move around and the food court was nice to have to break away to eat and relax for a while.  Also, with a 100 foot high ceiling and a building made to hold 5000 people, there is no worry about air conditioning!  Yay!

I heard there were over 280 games?  Whatever the final count was it was really a lot.  There were also a lot of EMs to play, which makes me happy.

Most of all of course it was a chance to hang out with my pinball friends and have a great time.  So thanks for all the hard work to Marcel!

I missed having my buddy Spencer there.  Some of us did make it to Tee Jay Thai even though it was a lot longer drive from this venue.  That is a tradition that hopefully will continue forever.

One more thanks to Dan for his hard work as the embasador of Project Pinball.  His hard work and sacrifice has brought a lot of joy to kids and their families around the country.
Wanted to buy: 
Gottlieb Dodge City

Offline rwoods911

• Raven
Re: Thanks for another Great event Marcel!!
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2015, 01:50:21 AM »
Yes what a great event. I haven't been to any of the previous years so I don't have any basis for comparison.  It seemed to be well put on and really fun.  It was good meeting a few of the members too.  I even got to kill sinistar a few more times!  I am already looking forward to next year.

Ray

Offline klassic

• Kingpin
Re: Thanks for another Great event Marcel!!
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2015, 01:03:58 PM »
nice pictures, john. great job, Marcel, Dilayla, and the team behind the scenes!  :)

it's more about catching up with friends in this hobby. I think I only played 3 games...lol.

anything