Author Topic: Thank you Sebastian for hosting!  (Read 824 times)

Offline pinballcorpse

• Kingpin
Thank you Sebastian for hosting!
« on: June 26, 2016, 06:47:57 PM »
Thank you to Sebastian and Tatiana or hosting FLiPS!   Another great turnout. Plenty of food and drink and the Coke machine with bottles of Mountain Dew was awesome!  The soda was ice cold-literally!

The new gameroom is fantastic and the FLiPS mirror is out of this world!

Format was to play each of 10 games and keep track of objectives/modes reached. Each game had its own list of modes worth points. Try to earn as many points as possible by completing objectives. After all games were played, the total sum of points was calculated. Score was not counted on any game. The top 4 players advanced to the finals, the lowest 4 played for Super Grover.

22 players

Sebastian's Temple
Top players

Eric Stone 307 points
Jeff Palmer 239 points
Carlos Porta 223 points
Joel Cohen 191 points

Results of finals on TWD

1 Carlos Porta
2 Eric Stone
3 Joel Cohen
4 Jeff Palmer

Super Grover players

Lucas
Dennis
Mike
Mia

Results of Super Grover

Dennis
Mia
Lucas
Mike

Thanks again!  Nice seeing everyone. See everyone next time!
"It's better to make it to the finals and play like sh*t than to not make it to the finals at all"-Josh Sharpe, pinball pro and IFPA president

Offline John I

• Administrator
  • Kingpin
Re: Thank you Sebastian for hosting!
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2016, 07:55:28 PM »
Thanks for posting.  Looks like Carlos got a little payback from Point Monsters.  On the other hand Dennis went from Second to Grover since the Father Knows Pinball Tournament.  One thing for sure is the FLiPS group is a tough crowd!   
Wanted to buy: 
Gottlieb Dodge City

Offline pinballcorpse

• Kingpin
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2016, 11:41:54 PM »
Yeah, I'd say we have a few strong players :)
"It's better to make it to the finals and play like sh*t than to not make it to the finals at all"-Josh Sharpe, pinball pro and IFPA president

Offline John I

• Administrator
  • Kingpin
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2016, 04:44:10 PM »
Thank you to Sebastian and Tatiana or hosting FLiPS!   Another great turnout. Plenty of food and drink and the Coke machine with bottles of Mountain Dew was awesome!  The soda was ice cold-literally!

I just remembered Sebastian showing me pictures of a really old soda machine that he had restored to pristine, better than new condition.  That thing needs to be on the Discovery Channel!
Wanted to buy: 
Gottlieb Dodge City

anything