Author Topic: What is with the new 'Pseudo-FS' post trends?  (Read 813 times)

Offline mECHsLAVE

• Administrator
  • Kingpin
What is with the new 'Pseudo-FS' post trends?
« on: April 13, 2017, 07:03:09 PM »
I've noticed lately a lot of:  "Feeler FS" and "Possible FS" or my favorite "For Potential Sale"

Why?   They are all basically just FS posts, but with some unnecessary clauses and non-committal language.   It's your game.   You can change your mind about selling it at any time before money has changed hands.   LOL    I don't understand all the tippy-toeing around just listing the dang machine for sale.   LOL

I've literally never seen that in my entire time in the hobby but in the last year it's like every week or so.   C'mon Man!  ;)
-Jason

Saint Augustine, FL

Offline Miracleman

• Kingpin
  • TOO HAPPY
Re: What is with the new 'Pseudo-FS' post trends?
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2017, 06:00:01 PM »
Yeah they're BS, it's basically a 'highest bidder' soft-silent-auction.

Offline Getyourselfahotdog

• Flipper Cowboy
Re: What is with the new 'Pseudo-FS' post trends?
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2017, 07:58:07 PM »
I've noticed lately a lot of:  "Feeler FS" and "Possible FS" or my favorite "For Potential Sale"

Why?   They are all basically just FS posts, but with some unnecessary clauses and non-committal language.   It's your game.   You can change your mind about selling it at any time before money has changed hands.   LOL    I don't understand all the tippy-toeing around just listing the dang machine for sale.   LOL

I've literally never seen that in my entire time in the hobby but in the last year it's like every week or so.   C'mon Man!  ;)

LOL, so true.