Author Topic: Greywolf Express - June 18th Orlando/Tampa  (Read 2206 times)

Offline Greywolf

• Kingpin
    • FreePlayServices
Greywolf Express - June 18th Orlando/Tampa
« on: June 12, 2011, 11:28:15 PM »
OK...the express rolls next weekend through Orlando and Tampa. Contact me with your transporting needs.

Offline Santeh

• Raven
Re: Greywolf Express - June 18th Orlando/Tampa
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2011, 11:28:55 AM »
PM sent. Thanks for everything!

Offline klassic

• Kingpin
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2011, 11:51:36 AM »
find me a totan, and you've got yourself something to transport.

you see enough collections. tell anyone that has a tales of the arabian nights, that it's a weak title with a horrible ruleset (rather bang around on cue ball wizard). then price it out and pick it up.  :)

Offline Santeh

• Raven
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2011, 10:13:40 AM »
find me a totan, and you've got yourself something to transport.

you see enough collections. tell anyone that has a tales of the arabian nights, that it's a weak title with a horrible ruleset (rather bang around on cue ball wizard). then price it out and pick it up.  :)

I hope I am not out of line in any way by mentioning, but I would sign up for a WH2O if you came across one Donny. Goodness, I never should have sold mine...

Sam

Offline Big Al

• Raven
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2011, 11:40:35 AM »
Hi Donny,

Need an APB w/seat picked up from todd in ORL.

Thanks,
Big Al

Offline Todd

• Raven
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2011, 03:00:54 PM »
If I could get pics of the Cloak & Dagger in time I would like to get that from Toddk. So far I have no deal pending with him just a pm requesting pics. Maybe he will get them to me in time.

I have the Star Trek in Largo. I won't be able to be in Largo until around 6pm ish on Saturday. Sunday I will be busy between 10:30 am and 4pm. Anytime around those small windows would work or maybe I can have my brother be at the house to help you out if these times do not work? I will need much notice though.

I have a Space Fury at Khabbi' storage unit that I would like picked up as well. If you can let me know when you plan on being in Tampa, maybe I can get things set up for that pickup as well.

Donny, let me know what you need via e-mail at tsabbides@yahoo.com or call me.

Thanks,
Todd
http://ggdb.com/Collectors/ViewMember.aspx?mid=452 Space Invaders Pin. WTB - Vector games not in my collection especially Zektor and Sundance. WTB - Qix, Crazy Climber, Elevator Action, Gorf, Arabian.

Offline Greywolf

• Kingpin
    • FreePlayServices
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2011, 06:21:49 PM »
I'll be at Toddk's around 9:00am Saturday. Figure I'll be back in Tampa around 1:00.

Offline klassic

• Kingpin
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2011, 07:09:23 PM »
the cloak & dagger is nice, as i saw it live 2 years ago. the sideart is VERY wavy/wrinkled. maybe you can pull it up and relay it (as toddK suggested to me), but realistically, i doubt it.

pics help, but just wanted to give you my opinion of how it looks. donny could text you a pic when he's there? maybe?

If I could get pics of the Cloak & Dagger in time I would like to get that from Toddk. So far I have no deal pending with him just a pm requesting pics. Maybe he will get them to me in time.

I have the Star Trek in Largo. I won't be able to be in Largo until around 6pm ish on Saturday. Sunday I will be busy between 10:30 am and 4pm. Anytime around those small windows would work or maybe I can have my brother be at the house to help you out if these times do not work? I will need much notice though.

I have a Space Fury at Khabbi' storage unit that I would like picked up as well. If you can let me know when you plan on being in Tampa, maybe I can get things set up for that pickup as well.

Donny, let me know what you need via e-mail at tsabbides@yahoo.com or call me.

Thanks,
Todd

Offline klassic

• Kingpin
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2011, 07:10:10 PM »
spencer, you need a DELETE option. this is the 2nd time this week i clicked modify, and it quoted my post. :P

Khabbi

« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2011, 11:44:07 PM »
Donny, any plans on hitting the WPB area any time soon?  I have a pin that may need delivery...

Offline PinFan4Life

• Raven
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2011, 05:48:40 PM »
Donny,

I have someone in WPB that is buying my Blast City.  If you are planning a run to that side shortly after your run through Tampa, let me know and the price and I will give that to the buyer as an option.

Thanks,

Shawn
Pins:  Lord of the Rings, Bride of Pinbot, Road Show, Bram Stoker's Dracula, The Getaway, Last Action Hero, Swords of Fury, Revenge from Mars. Vids: Neo Geo 2 slot w/160 in 1, 48 in 1 Classic MAME, California Speed, Airline Pilots.

Offline Greywolf

• Kingpin
    • FreePlayServices
« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2011, 06:31:06 PM »
I'll be near WPB next weekend for FLiPs. If you guys need games to be picked up for next weekend, I need to know so I can rearrange my trip for tomorrow...I'll have a full truck until I drop off at Big Al's, so I'd have to hit his place first and head back north to Tampa.