Author Topic: Southern Pinball Festival - Less than 4 weeks away!!  (Read 1308 times)

Offline John I

• Administrator
  • Kingpin
Southern Pinball Festival - Less than 4 weeks away!!
« on: October 22, 2011, 09:50:55 PM »
I'm getting pretty stoked about this event.  The more I talk with the organizers of this event, I realize what a great job they have done of covering all the bases way ahead of time to make sure this is a great show.  Having it the weekend after the colossal IAPPA show will bring in more than just Gary and Jack (confirmed speakers) - I'm sure.  Also, having a WPPR Tournament will bring in great players from all over.

I've already been working hard getting my machines ready for this event.  I'll be bringing LoTR, AFM, Spiderman and Solar City.  All will be tweaked out and ready to go.  I also have a "secret" machine that is borrowed from a friend that will be used in the Tournament.  I'm bullet proofing it to the max and making it "not so easy".   I'll be going to IAPPA on Thursday and dropping off a few games while I'm over there.  On Friday morning I'll bring the others over.  It's about a 45 minute ride from my house.

I should point out that I am not one of the organizers of this show, but I will be available throughout the weekend to help fix machines if/when they break.  I'll have a bunch of parts out in the truck.  I encourage people to pledge their games to this show through the website if you haven't already.  They are approaching the limit, but from what I hear there is always room for more.  Pins were made to be played and I would not be worried at all about bringing games.  I have brought pins to all three Florida APE's.  When the show over a few minutes with a cloth and some Novus and you would never know the difference.  Seeing tons of people having a great time playing my machines brings a big smile to my face and makes me feel really good.

I hope to see a lot of you there!  If you are from out of state: buy plane tickets now!!

John

Wanted to buy: 
Gottlieb Dodge City