Author Topic: GameWarp Arcade Show - Orlando, FL  (Read 2815 times)

Offline Miracleman

• Kingpin
  • TOO HAPPY
GameWarp Arcade Show - Orlando, FL
« on: November 30, 2011, 09:02:21 PM »
http://www.gamewarp.org/
http://www.facebook.com/GameWarpShow
http://www.twitter.com/gamewarpshow

From the website
----------------

SHOW DATES to be ANNOUNCED SOON for 2012!

Thank you for joining us and making the 1st annual show a HUGE success!  Check back soon for details on the 2012 show.

Remember all the old classics?  Join us for the 2nd Annual Game Warp Show at the hottest arcade experience in Orlando.  Our game room features a variety of full sized arcade games both new and old! Learn about arcade history or find out about collecting in our panels. Compete against other players in one of our friendly tournaments.. or just spend the weekend playing games!

----------------

Mick, Bill and Jack were the driving force behind the success of the first GameWarp show, and The Southern Pinball Forum wishes them the best for the 2012 Version!

Offline HFK

• Raven
Re: GameWarp Arcade Show - Orlando, FL
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2011, 10:11:24 PM »
I had a really good time at GW this year. Really looking forward to next year and assisting in any way I can.

Looking forward to next years SPF too, had a really good time and hope both shows grow for next year.

Hoping to make it to my first APE coming up.  :)

Also hoping I can bring a game or two to for future shows and look forward to seeing everyone. There really are some great people in the Florida community.

Offline pinballcorpse

• Kingpin
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2011, 12:27:07 AM »
3 shows in Florida in a year.

Out-freaking-standing!

Thanks to all of you guys for making these shows happen :)
Losing with integrity is better than winning with arrogance.

Offline flecom

• Flipper Cowboy
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2011, 06:07:03 AM »
I had a really good time at GW this year. Really looking forward to next year and assisting in any way I can.

Looking forward to next years SPF too, had a really good time and hope both shows grow for next year.

Hoping to make it to my first APE coming up.  :)

Also hoping I can bring a game or two to for future shows and look forward to seeing everyone. There really are some great people in the Florida community.

ya same here, GW was my first show, followed by SPF, cant wait for APE/GW/SPF next year :)
Pins: Tale of the Arabian Nights, DE:Star Wars, Star Wars Episode 1, Bride of Pinbot, Batman Forever, GoldenEye, South Park, Bram Stoker's Dracula, Super Mario Bros.
Vids: Dig Dug, Silent Scope 2, 60-in-1

Offline ibis

• Flipper Cowboy
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2011, 11:52:14 PM »
I was shocked how much play my ICB got. Definitely was a sleeper for me. As long as nothing major is in the way, I will bring a game!