Author Topic: Welcome BACK to The Florida Pinball Forum!  (Read 3657 times)

Offline Miracleman

• Kingpin
  • TOO HAPPY
Welcome BACK to The Florida Pinball Forum!
« on: January 01, 2012, 01:37:09 AM »
This forum WAS originally called The Florida Pinball forum, but when I found out there was still another forum with a similar name, I changed it to the only other thing I could think of at the time. Unfortunately, some people wrongly assumed that the Southern Pinball FORUM was entirely part of the Southern Pinball FESTIVAL, which it never was. That caused some headaches that were dealt with, so now that the other forum has long since fallen by the wayside, I've decided to make it CLEAR that aside from my involvement in both, the forum is it's own separate entity.

Also, since the real SPF (show) is more on my mind, I haven't developed this forum over the past year as much as some think it could have been.
So there may be one or two new moderator/admins who WILL try to expand upon what has been created so far.
They may allow and deal with some of the stuff/topics/posts I didn't WANT to deal with.
I ask you to be patient with the forum over the next month or so as some things are tried, which may or may not remain, it's kinda up to the new guys :)

So, while I may be taking a back seat to most of the driving, I'll be very interested in where the road takes us.

Best,
Spencer

Offline Miracleman

• Kingpin
  • TOO HAPPY
Re: Welcome BACK to The Florida Pinball Forum!
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2012, 10:45:18 PM »
Some new forums have been added.

WHATever! - for general OT stuff that doesn't fit elsewhere.

Final Fantasy Sports - Build and discuss your fantasy leagues here, or just yack about sports in general.

Videodrome - EVERYTHING tv and movie wise is 'video' now, so this board is the catch-all for tv and film discussion.

Forum rules have been modified a bit.
At this point political discussion is still not something we prefer to have here, please respect that.

Thanks!