Author Topic: The Walking Dead teaser clips posted  (Read 2288 times)

Offline Miracleman

• Kingpin
  • TOO HAPPY
The Walking Dead teaser clips posted
« on: January 05, 2012, 10:06:42 PM »
The show won't be back til Feb, but Bloody Disgusting has two clips now.
I prefer not to give spoilers, so if you're not caught up on the series you might want to wait.

http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/news/27779

The series has been uneven, but the last season finale was pretty good.

Online John I

• Administrator
  • Kingpin
Re: The Walking Dead teaser clips posted
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2012, 11:06:05 PM »
I need to catch up on the Walking Dead from the beginning.  I've only seen one episode.  We just finished up on Game of Thrones and the most recent season of Dexter.  Both were awesome.  Looking forward to the new season of Californication starting this Sunday night!

As you know Elaine is a big Smallville fan.  We'll be getting the final season Blu Rays from Netflix soon.  I'm sure I'll have to suffer through a few of them...

John
Wanted to buy: 
Gottlieb Dodge City

Offline ibis

• Flipper Cowboy
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2012, 10:48:25 PM »
My entire family sits down to watch this series like as if our lives depended on it. We love this show!

Offline klassic

• Kingpin
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2012, 01:55:53 PM »
season one was great.

in my eyes and the family (we all sit down to watch it as well), season two sucked. i stopped after the 4th episode, or whenever SPOILER INFO DELETED, SORRY=Spencer (I will check to add white as font choice for high-lightable spoilers)

i'll give it another chance in season 3, but the recent direction / writing left me watching reruns of COPS. :P

Offline RUDTLTE

• Flipper Cowboy
  • "You didn't RULE THE UNIVERSE... you fondled it!"
    • TAKE THE TIME COLLECTIBLES
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2012, 02:55:15 AM »
"season two sucked. i stopped after the 4th episode"

How can you say that Season 2 "sucked" if you stopped watching it after the 4th episode???

There are more than double (13 Vs 6) episodes in season Two so things will take longer to play out.  The mid-season finale provides just a hint of what will become the long term tone of the show. Stick with it brother... lots of good stuff is coming.  Bry

P.S. As good as the show is, the comics it is based on are superior. I would suggest that anyone who has not already done so Check them out... you will be happy that you did :)
Centaur

Offline Miracleman

• Kingpin
  • TOO HAPPY
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2012, 03:25:50 PM »
I've got all the comics, but don't want to read them til way later.
I know things have been changed for the tv show (some major), but don't want anything to be spoiled for me.

Offline klassic

• Kingpin
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2012, 07:54:55 PM »
i probably cashed out too soon, but after season one, they disappointed me/us badly up to S2, episode 5 at least. good thing is, i'll catch up. they do marathons, it's a great way to catch up quickly.

i'll watch season 2, episode 1 again, skip 2,3,4,5, and start from 6. hoping it comes back in my eyes, as i was over impressed with all of season one.

never read the novels or comix...will get 'em one day. :)

no worries on changing my description...i'm usually the LAST one to watch a show...ha ha. i hope in the rewrite, that waste of dialog gets hit by a bus in season 2, episode 1, minute 3. :P