Author Topic: SPF 2012 TO BE HELD AT CROWNE PLAZA ORLANDO UNIVERSAL  (Read 2068 times)

Offline Miracleman

• Kingpin
  • TOO HAPPY
SPF 2012 TO BE HELD AT CROWNE PLAZA ORLANDO UNIVERSAL
« on: March 29, 2012, 11:58:44 PM »
We are pleased to announce the Crowne Plaza Orlando Universal as the location of the 2012 Southern Pinball Festival.

We know attendees will be as happy with the venue as we are. It is a beautiful hotel with great guest rooms and a perfect fit for our show.

Please go to the SPF website for more info and to book your room at the special SPF rate.

Offline John I

• Administrator
  • Kingpin
Re: SPF 2012 TO BE HELD AT CROWNE PLAZA ORLANDO UNIVERSAL
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2012, 07:37:28 AM »
Awesome!  Looks like a great place.  I look forward to having a room right there at the show this year.  Looks like it is closer to IAAPA too.  Win win.

John
Wanted to buy: 
Gottlieb Dodge City

Offline Turboderf

• Quicksilver
  • Let's Party
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2012, 02:51:35 PM »
This was a great day of pinball i will be there this year also cant wait Thanks Spencer & SPF Team
Pins: Gilligan's Island ~ Elvira and the Party Monster ~ No Fear ~ Junk Yard ~ World Cup 94 ~ Fish Tales ~ Tales of the Crypt ~ EM Pro Football

Moved Out Pins: Road kings ~ 8 Ball ~ Shaq Attaq~ World Challenge Soccer

Next Pin ???

Arcade: Multicade 60-1

3 Slots: Gamera - Big Chance - Snow King

Pool Table - Darts

Air Hockey Table Donated to Greensboro College

Offline ibis

• Flipper Cowboy
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2012, 10:00:36 PM »
Awesome!  Looks like a great place.  I look forward to having a room right there at the show this year.  Looks like it is closer to IAAPA too.  Win win.

John

John, you would like to know they have a great breakfast buffet with an omelet station for custom omelets, etc.  I love me a good omelet!! :)

Khabbi

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2012, 09:33:07 AM »
Sweet!  I'm gonna get a room this year and stay the whole weekend! :) 

It will be nice to play for several hours and be able to go back to a room to rest.. then go back for more!!

Looking forward to this! 

Offline Miracleman

• Kingpin
  • TOO HAPPY
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2012, 01:04:32 PM »
Eric when you make your reservations for your hotel room for Game Warp and SPF make sure you use the link each website provides for doing that. Booking your room through that link gives you the show rate and lets the hotel know that it is worth having our events there.

Offline John I

• Administrator
  • Kingpin
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2012, 01:49:59 PM »
I just made my reservations.  I signed up for the Reward Program first.  The rates were very reasonable with the SPF discount.  I'll be looking forward to the breakfast buffet too! 

I'll save my Hilton points for APE 2013!  Those hotels in Miami sure cost a lot.

John
Wanted to buy: 
Gottlieb Dodge City