Author Topic: Happy Birthday "Doghouse"  (Read 1915 times)

Offline MattB

• Flipper Cowboy
Happy Birthday "Doghouse"
« on: May 05, 2012, 01:51:41 AM »
Happy birthday Dave "doghouse". Best wishes and happy health. Now get back to work and get the Asylum ready for your next event j/k

If I'm wrong about your b day blame the other site  :P

Offline John I

• Administrator
  • Kingpin
Re: Re: Happy Birthday "Doghouse"
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2012, 12:21:57 PM »
Yeah, Happy Birthday old man!

John
Wanted to buy: 
Gottlieb Dodge City

Offline doghouse

• Kingpin
  • Have You Had Your Shot Of Pinball Today?
    • The Pinball Asylum
Re: Happy Birthday "Doghouse"
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2012, 02:53:21 PM »
Thanks guys!  Was on the road yesterday for my b-day driving my daughter and her truckload of stuff back from college in Atlanta, so today going to celebrate by just relaxing. And then seeing Avengers in 3D IMAX......

Getting old ain't so bad when the Marvel comics of your youth keep appearing on the big screen in such glorious renditions. Add owning pinball machines to that and I feel like I did when I was 15. Who'd have ever of guessed back then?
When in Fort Myers, visit THE PINBALL ASYLUM!

Offline Baiter

• Kingpin
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2012, 11:10:30 PM »
Happy B-day!

Yea it's funny how at a certain age you decide what makes you most happy and devote the rest of your life to it.  Daughters, Superheroes and arcades, does it really get any better than that?

Offline doghouse

• Kingpin
  • Have You Had Your Shot Of Pinball Today?
    • The Pinball Asylum
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2012, 08:56:51 AM »
Happy B-day!

Yea it's funny how at a certain age you decide what makes you most happy and devote the rest of your life to it.  Daughters, Superheroes and arcades, does it really get any better than that?

You hit the nail on the head! We are fortunate to have figured out how to make FUN such a big part of our lives. I meet people all the time who don't get it. "Why are you buying pinball machines?". My answer is always the same-- FUN.  "Fun? Who has time for that?"

I remember a wacky store in Manhattan called The Great Wind-Up when I lived there in the mid-80's.   They actually only sold wind up toys.  They sold a bumper sticker with their slogan: "Don't Prolong Joy."  Pretty basic, but it has always stuck with me.
When in Fort Myers, visit THE PINBALL ASYLUM!

anything